Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome to our Maui blog!

Hello friends and family. We'll be using this blog to track and write about our experiences on our trip to Maui this summer. We leave on Saturday, Aug 25th (tomorrow!) and return on Labor Day. Hopefully the log-jam of flights from yesterday's storms will clear out before Saturday morning.

We've got a ton of great stuff planned for this trip including zip-lining, camping on top and inside a volcano, a trip to an old leper colony on donkey-back, snorkeling, kayaking, and more. I'm not sure what sort of internet access we'll be able to find, but we'll do our best. Stay tuned, and I'll post a detailed itinerary before we take off tomorrow.

2 comments:

ken said...

Okay, I'm sitting here waiting for my first pineapple to appear. Come on! ...Come on!
ken

Keith said...

I have promised to take your mom to the islands someday. (the Illinois River has islands. Right?
dad